Contour correction of lips
Contour correction of lips is a revolutionary, non-surgical method of lip enlargement, which is based on the injection of specially developed preparations, which include hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is a substance that is naturally present in our body and has the function of preserving the fluid. This substance is contained in the connective tissue of the body and is known as NMF (natural moisturizing factor).
CONTOUR CORRECTION OF LIPS IS RECOMMENDED IN SUCH CASES:
– Thin lips that lack volume;
– Fine wrinkles, fissures in the lips area (changes associated with age);
– Asymmetric lip shape;
– Lowering of the mouth edges (droopy lips);
– Scars, marks or other defects on the lips.
GETTING READY FOR THE PROCEDURE:
– 2-3 days before the procedure refrain from taking alcohol;
– in 2-3 days beforehand eliminate the use of anticoagulants (aspirin, heparin, etc.).
– Autoimmune connective tissue diseases;
– Herpes in the active phase;
– Pregnancy, lactation period;
– Inflammatory process in the field of injection;
– Hypersensitivity to the components of the drug;
– Blood coagulation failure.
Within the first 2-4 days after the procedure, edema may occur, which should be taken into account when planning lip contour correction before a specific event. In the following 7 days after the procedure, it is better to refrain from visiting saunas, bath-houses and swimming in the pool or open water reservoir.
On average, one syringe is enough for a lip procedure.
PECULIAR FEATURES OF LIP CONTOUR CORRECTION IN DERMAVITA DERMATOCOSMETOLOGICAL CENTER:
– We don’t simply do lip plumping, but also create a more beautiful and expressive form;
– We eliminate the asymmetry and provide a nice relief;
– As the lips become more subtle with age, we help gently return the former volume, correct the lowered mouth edges, provide them a more attractive appearance;
– Our cosmetologist will consult you and advise which form and size of lips will suit you more;
– We make the procedure as comfortable as possible for you due to the combined technique of local anesthesia.
Doctor’s advice – free of charge.