Problematic areas of the face (nasolabial folds, thin lips, lowered mouth edges, crows feet) often make their owner look several years older, unfortunately. Until recently, this problem could have been eliminated only by plastic surgery, a method not everyone has a courage to undergo. Luckily, today there is a possibility of a non-surgical correction of aging signs, namely contouring plastics.
Contouring plastic is the introduction of small doses of special fillers (gels) on the basis of hyaluronic acid in the problem areas of skin to fill the volume. Contouring plastic is able to correct the appearance of the lips, nasolabial folds, chin and cheekbones, preorbital area, forehead.
Hyaluronic acid – the main ingredient of fillers – is a natural skin intercellular environment that is lost with age.
The technique itself is simple and clear: using a peculiar syringe a special preparation is introduced under the skin, in its “problem areas”. The rejuvenating effect and noticeable changes occur immediately after the procedure. Duration of the procedure – 20-30 minutes.
Contouring plastics allows you to solve the following aesthetic problems:
– Increasing the volume and shape of the lips;
– Filling nasolabial folds;
– Correction of cheekbones and chin;
– Removal of brow furrows.
Contraindications to contouring plastics:
– infectious diseases;
– oncological disease;
– blood diseases;
– pregnancy and lactation period;
– hyaluronic acid intolerance.
Contour plastics belongs to one-time procedures with a clearly pronounced result.
The procedure for contouring facial plastic is performed by a cosmetologist, an injectionist. By feel the procedure is practically painless, as a painkiller cream is pre-applied.
The rehabilitation period lasts from 1 to 2 days and reveals in the form of swelling and the appearance of spot crusts in the places of the injection.
Recommendations after contouring procedure:
– eliminate severe physical activity within 3 days of the procedure;
– within 3 days abandon facial massages and cosmetic procedures;
– do not attempt to remove the crust yourself, if it has arisen;
– after deep wrinkle elimination, it is desirable to sleep the first night on the back;
– protect the skin from ultraviolet irradiation;
– do not attend the solarium.
Doctor’s advice – free of charge.