Injection lipolysis is a quick way to remove cellulite and local fat deposits, which are impossible to recover from with the help of diets, fitness and cosmetology procedures.
The mechanism of effect of the injection for weight loss can be described as follows:
• when introduced into the hypodermic tissue, lipolytic agent causes the destruction of adipocytes;
• through the damaged membrane, decomposition products enter lymph and blood, and then are excreted through the kidneys and liver from the body.
With the help of lipolytic injections, one can make the correction of the following areas:
• chin area;
• elimination of insignificant fatty deposits in the area of cheeks and neck;
• correction of abdomen fat (abdominal lipolysis);
• correction of the hips and buttocks contours;
• reducing the amount of adipose tissue in the back area of the hands, arms and the inner surface of thighs.
Contraindications to the use of lipolytics or injections for weight loss are as follows:
• individual intolerance for the main components of the preparation;
• liver and kidney diseases;
• disorders of the endocrine system;
• varicose veins;
• autoimmune diseases;
• blood coagulation failure;
• exacerbation of a chronic illness (ulcer, arthritis, bronchitis);
• pathological tendency to scar formation.
Doctor’s advice – free of charge.