Carboxytherapy is a brand-new procedure. It is based on the effect of carbon dioxide on skin as a result of a chemical reaction that occurs when combined a special gel with a special mask
- For the face:
1) Safe procedure, without complications;
2) Expressed antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effect;
3) For any age and skin type;
- For the body:
1) Abdomen: stimulates the removal of slags, improves blood circulation, improves skin elasticity, diminishes swelling, is recommended after childbirth;
2) Legs: reduces cellulite;
3) Diminishes bruising, edema, skin unevenness.
Effect after procedure:
– pores contraction,
– detoxication at the capillary and cellular levels.
Procedure to-go (3 hours before makeup)
Contraindications: pregnancy, lactation, epilepsy, recent blood stroke, kidney failure, herpes, cardiovascular diseases, pulmonary diseases.
Recommended course: 4-8 procedures at the intervals of 1-2 weeks
Duration of procedure: 45 min – 1 h