Lymphatic drainage massage of face
Lymphatic drainage massage is a unique massage technique for improving the tone of the face, neck and neckline muscles. This complex of massage procedures is aimed at increasing the microcirculation and eliminating the stagnated fluid from the body.
Massage movements are performed in the main directions of lymph flow, which stimulates metabolism and renewal of skin cells, increases the strength of collagen fibers, smoothes wrinkles, tightens out contours of the face and neck, restores skin elasticity and tenderness.
Who should take the course of lymphatic drainage massage of the face and neck?
Indications for this procedure are not only age-related changes, but also cosmetic defects, which are based on the accumulation of fluid in the subcutaneous tissue area. They cause in many women such troubles as dark under-eye circles, or “bruises”. In addition, lymphatic drainage massage will help cope with nasolabial folds, facial wrinkles and the double chin. This means that even a young person needs careful attention to delay the aging of the face, neck and neckline skin to a maximum.
Results after the first session of the lymphatic drainage massage:
- The ability of natural facial lifting improves;
- Fine wrinkles are smoothed;
- Cells are released from toxins and saturated with oxygen;
- Blood circulation, tone and elasticity of tissues improves;
- Complexion noticeably improves;
- Stagnant lymph outflow gets faster;
- Chronic fatigue syndrome and headaches are eliminated;
- Spirits and general emotional state of a person significantly improve;
- The contours of the face and neck are tightened for a long time;
- Skin is full of energy, lightness and beauty.
Recommended course, which for a long time will consolidate the achieved effect, is 7-10 procedures at intervals of 2-3 days.
Duration of the procedure is 40 minutes