Ultrasonic face cleansing
Ultrasonic face cleansing is a method of hardware cosmetology, which allows to effectively cleanse the facial skin and activate its metabolic processes with no disturbing the integrity of tissues and residual edema.
The procedure of ultrasonic cleaning is absolutely pain-free and comfortable.
The procedure can be carried out both independently and in combination with other necessary treatment types.
• porous skin;
• first age changes: wrinkles, worsening of complexion, loss of elasticity and flaccidity of skin;
• dry or desiduous skin;
• skin diseases (eczema, neurodermatitis, psoriasis, herpes and others);
• neuralgia of the ophthalmic and trigeminal nerves;
• paralysis of the facial nerve;
• various infectious diseases in the acute stage;
• dilation of capillaries, small vessels;
• presence of benign or malignant facial tumors;
• recovery period after maxillofacial surgery;
• chemical peeling (the terms in which ultrasonic cleaning can be performed must be agreed with the specialists in each particular case) and other cosmetic procedures;
Duration of the procedure is 40 minutes.