– Treatment of psoriasis, acne, vitiligo, atopic dermatitis;
– Removal of warts, Molluscum contagiosum, papillomas, hemangiomas, keratomas with liquid nitrogen, electrocoagulator;
– Onychomycosis, onychodystrophy.
Advice by a dermatologist: 190 UAH
– examinantion by a dermatologist and assessment of the problem
– referral for tests in the labolatory
– dermatological evaluation of the test results
– assigning a treatment course (drug therapy, cosmetological treatment, care products, possible cautions)
Digital dermatoscopy is a MODERN METHOD OF DIAGNOSTICS of skin neoplasms WITHOUT OPERATIVE INTERVENTION.
When conducting a dermatoscopy, the neoplasm is examined by a special device without its removal or even minimal damage. For a dermatoscopy a special device is used – a dermatoscope.
In our center, we use the most innovative digital dermatoscope model Fotofinder® (Germany).
Examination of 1 neoplasm: 90 UAH
Examination of 4 and more neoplasms: 390 UAH
- neoplasm screening
- automatic registration of all the properties of the birthmarks: diameter, area, perimeter, degree of border unevenness, pigmentation inclusions, vessels
- preserving the entire dermatoscopic image in a secure database
- after the examination the patient receives a printout of the results of the examination with dermatoscopic images and further
Khrystyna V. Reshetniak
Dermatologist, cosmetologist, specialist (contour correction).
032 255 71 72, 067 436 52 24, 067 374 96 76
Lviv, 8 Ivan Tyktor str.