Biological drug P199
Biorevitalization is considered one of the most popular methods of skin rejuvenation. In the course of its implementation a variety of drugs are used.
One of the most unusual is the biological drug P199. The preparation is intended for intensive rejuvenation at the age after 35 years. The effect is aimed at activating stem cells, renovation of the cellular matrix and restoring the physiological regulation of cell activity.
The main ingredient of the drug is an artificially created analogue of the embryonic peptide P199, whose action is aimed at intensifying the division of stem cells. The peptide has a stimulating effect on the renewal of skin cells, increases the activity of fibroblasts, promotes the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers.
The drug is still considered the only remedy, whose action is aimed at increasing the number of stem cells.
– synthetic hyaluronic acid possessing a wide spectrum of bioactivity, high biological compatibility with skin, absence of antigens;
– P199 peptide, which stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen;
– a cocktail of amino acids, vitamins, activators of biochemical reactions.
– prevention of skin aging
– age-related changes of skin (wrinkles, loss of tone and elasticity, drooping eyelids)
– skin recovery after medium and deep peeling, laser resurfacing, burns of different origin
– dehydrated skin
– Manifestations of chronic skin diseases in the area of the estimated injection
– Hypersensitivity to one of the components of the drug
– Autoimmune diseases in past medical history or immunosuppressive therapy
– A severe physical illness in the exacerbation phase
– Taking anticoagulants, retinoids
– The presence of a permanent implant in areas of intended correction
– Pregnancy and lactation
– Age younger than 35 years
P199 is a mesotherapy, VIP biorevitalization or hi-tech biorevitalization, or the most advanced biorevitalization.
The result of the drug is observed after a full course of injections, the number of which is determined by a cosmetologist.
Doctor’s advice – free of charge.