Chiroplastic massage is a unique technique that influences the state of muscles, blood circulation and lymphatic systems and improves complexion, the general state of organism and provides significant lifting after each procedure.
Spanish massage will help increase the elasticity of the skin, reduce swelling and relieve stress. The difference between this technique and other systems of massage lies in plasticity, an individual approach and taking into account the characteristic features of each body.
The Spanish method is recognized as unique and considered a manual alternative to plastic surgery.
Spanish chiromassage is used when:
- manifestations of skin flaccidity, loss of tone and freshness;
- facial edema;
- couperosis – vascular asterisks;
- deformation of face oval;
- occurrence of mimic and age-specific wrinkles.
The effect of the facial chiromassage
This technique is indispensable for face care, if you are not satisfied with the condition of the skin, and are not ready to radical procedures.
With a chiromassage the following effects can be achieved:
- smoothing of fine wrinkles;
- shaping the lines of chin and cheekbones;
- accelerating cell renewal;
- accelerating the skin renewal process;
- improving skin hydration and nutrition;
- increasing skin elasticity;
- eliminating swelling and vascular asterisks;
- face color enhancement;
- slowing down the aging process;
How often are Spanish massage courses needed?
The sooner you begin taking chiromassage courses, the better. After 45, the number of courses will have to be increased to three per year, and supporting procedures can be done between them (this depends on the condition of skin of the given patient). Up to 35 years it is recommended to have Spanish massage of the face done 1-2 times a year. The total number of procedures is 10-15 with the frequency of every other day or at a maximum interval twice a week.
Duration – 1 hour