XEOMIN Correction of mimic wrinkles
XEOMIN is a niche drug in the family of new generation botulinum toxins of the type A, registered as a medical preparation. The difference from known analogues in that XEOMIN (pure toxin) does not cause resistance (insensitivity to the botulinum toxin drugs of the type A) due to lack of clostridial proteins in its structure that can increase the level of antibodies and provoke the immune response.
– one bottle – one patient
– minimum number of allergic reactions
– not addictive
– natural facial expressions without ‘mask’ effect
– effect only at the points of introduction, no shift in the tissues
– is allowed for patients 60+ and young patients
– no need of adherence to the cold requirements
German quality and respectability, and hence complete credibility with the clients.
Indications for the procedure:
– horizontal wrinkles of the forehead;
– frown lines between the brows;
– “crows feet” around the eyes;
– “bunny lines” on the nose;
– hyperhidrosis (increased sweating) of the armpits, palms, feet;
– gummy smile.
Xeomin is indicated: for young patients who first inject BT-injections of the type A; in case of a gained insensitivity to BT type A (Xeomin restores sensitivity); for those who not only care for their appearance, but also for their health!
Doctor’s advice – free of charge. Tel. +380673749676