MICROBLADING OF THE BROW SHAPE – WHAT IS THE EFFECT?
The intervention of the studio master is undistinguished, after the procedure the face looks natural. The look is gaining greater expressiveness.
• Extremely natural result.
• Full imitation of natural, well-groomed eyebrows, it is absolutely not visible that there is a tattoo.
• Eliminates the daily use of decorative cosmetics.
• Fixes existing defects in eyebrows.
• After the procedure there is no swelling and redness.
• A wide range of pigments allows you to choose the color of a natural hair pigment.
• The procedure is performed by the methods of Branco Babic and Alexandra Kjaersfeldt – the founders of natural effects in micropigmentation.
• Pain sensations during the procedure are equated to hairs plucking with ordinary tweezers.
• Artificial hairs are three times thinner than the natural ones.
• The procedure visually makes eyebrows thicker.
• The consequences of brows microblading with complications are extremely rare, painful sensation is rare too.
• Stroking with a special manipulating handle eliminates vibration, the master can thoroughly paint each hair, giving it the right shape.
The procedure is recommended if:
• shape or color need adjustment;
• there is not enough or excess natural hairs;
• there are scars and marks which need to be masked;
• no natural hairs are present.
Microblading cannot be performed when:
• hypersensitive skin;
• acute inflammations;
• poor blood clotting;
• diabetes mellitus;
• any skin diseases;
• propensity for keloid scars.
Cost of the procedure: 2100 UAH
Cost of correction: 500 UAH