Microcurrent therapy is a natural lifting and tightening of facial skin. Wrinkles, dryness, puffiness of eyelids, bags under eyes are the result of muscle and vessel tone loss, disorders of metabolism in the cells. Microcurrent can restore metabolism, remove swelling and bags, normalize microcirculation of blood, smooth wrinkles. This facelift procedure revitalizes and rejuvenates the skin at the cellular level.
In microcurrent therapy a weak pulse current of a very little power is used, ranging from 10 to 600 μA. Due to this, the effect on the body is so delicate that during the procedure the patient does not feel any discomfort.
- Facial muscles.As a result, the muscle tone is restored. The visual effect is lifting and tightening of the facial oval.
- The vessels. Blood circulation improves. The visual effect is a well-cared-for skin and a healthy complexion.
- Lymphatic nodes.The lymph circulation is normalized. The visual effect – no swelling of the face and eyelids, under-eye sags disappear.
- The cells of the face skin and the area around eyes.Metabolism is normalized, production of collagen and elastin is stimulated. The visual effect is smoothed wrinkles, the face has a younger look.
This procedure is recommended for:
- skin rejuvenation, reducing the amount and depth of wrinkles and lines, as well as preventing age-related changes;
- lifting the muscles, restoring the distinct face oval, renovation the natural frame of skin through stimulation of fibroblasts and increase production of your own collagen and elastin;
- eliminating dehydration of skin, especially dry, thin, sensitive or susceptible to aging according to a finely wrinkled type;
- removal of edema, cyanosis under the eyes, pastoseness of the face (not clearly pronounced skin edema);
- fighting hyperpigmentation due to effecting cells that synthesize melanin;
- treatment of various dermatological diseases: acne, comedones, porous and oily skin, couperosis, rosacea, neurodermatitis, atopic dermatitis and dermatoses;
- reduction of scarring, stretch marks, effects of acne;
- elimination of aesthetic defects of the face caused by muscle hypertrophy or atony;
- as a rehabilitation procedure after injuries and plastic operations for the restoration of microcirculation and lymph drainage;
- in a complex recovery treatment after aggressive chemical and mechanical cosmetology procedures – laser grinding, peeling, dermabrasion.
There is a number of absolute and relative restrictions to the use of microcurrents:
- individual rejection of current influences;
- different types of cardiopathies and heart rhythm disorders;
- the presence of a pacemaker and other electrical devices in the patient’s body;
- the presence of metal pins in the bones or gold thread in the skin;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- oncological diseases;
- chronic diseases during acute exacerbation, or acute viral or inflammatory diseases;
- various violations of the integrity of skin in the area of anticipated correction.
To achieve a sustainable result, a course that includes 10 sessions at the intervals of 1-2 days needs to be completed. It is recommended to revisit the course in 2-3 months.
The procedure includes makeup removal, toning, microcurrent itself, mask and cream by type of skin.
Advice by of a cosmetologist – free of charge.