Permanent makeup (tattooing)
Permanent makeup (tattooing, contouring makeup, micropigmentation) is a superficial cosmetic tattoo. Makeup, created in this way, cannot be washed away, rubbed off and leak under water and sun. This is a technology that allows making a more attractive look, create a vivid, individual image, eliminate the natural defects of the face and emphasize its beauty. Although contouring is tattooed in the permanent makeup, the pigment is injected not deeply into the skin, but only in the upper layers (not deeper than 1 mm), which provides its preservation for several years.
With tattoo, you can emphasize your natural beauty, visually change eye shape, make the eyes more sexual and appealing, change the shape and color of eyebrows and lips, reduce or increase lips, hide the asymmetry of lines without surgical intervention or injuring a delicate facial skin. You can also solve more serious problems – hide a hare lip, mask small scars, birthmarks, draw fine hairs and create an effect of dense hair of the eyebrows in case of their natural absence or after chemotherapy.
The procedure is recommended if:
• shape or color need adjustment;
• there is not enough or excess natural hairs;
• there are scars and marks which need to be masked;
• no natural hairs are present.
Permanent makeup can not be carried out when:
• hypersensitivity of skin;
• acute inflammations;
• poor blood clotting;
• diabetes mellitus;
• any skin diseases.
How is the procedure performed?
The procedure involves several stages: consultation, tattoo procedure (contour drawing and filling), and 4 weeks later a correction procedure is envisaged.
– The required contour is drawn with a marker;
– the desired color is selected (the color range includes more than 300 shades). It is taken into account that more vivid pigments stay longer, but the lighter ones look more natural;
– the skin is treated with an antiseptic and pain reliever;
– a pigment is introduced exactly on the contour to the desired depth by means of multiple ultra-fast punctures;
– 3-4 weeks after the first procedure, if necessary, a correction of color (its brightness and uniformity) is carried out;
– You can enjoy the result over the next few years.
The cost is 2100 UAH
Correction – 500 UAH
PM of lips. Complete pigment shading, visual lifting of the mouth edges. Immediately before and after the procedure.
PM of eyebrows and eyelids. Slight pigment shading and enhancement of eyebrow color, correction of eyelids. Before and immediately after the procedure.
PM of eyebrows. Slight shading. PM of eyelids.
032 255 71 72, 067 436 52 24, 067 374 96 76
Lviv, 8 Ivan Tyktor str.