- Diagnostic assessment of the scalp and hair;
- Alopecia in men and women;
- Hair loss;
- Treatment of seborrheic dermatitis;
Consultation of the trichologist includes:
– examination and assessment of your problem
– referral to lab tests
– dermatologic assessment of test results
– assigning the treatment course (medications, cosmetic procedures, beauty preparations, possible precautions)
Hair thinning, hair loss, and baldness are a common problem faced by many people. Unfortunately, the problem concerns not only men, but also women, sometimes even at a fairly young age.
Hair as a “mirror of health” reflects the state of our organism. Often degradation of the hair appearance is the first sign of pathology within the body – the endocrine system, reproductive organs, the gastrointestinal tract, and others.
Will shampoo help prevent hair loss in this case? Or do you need a good trichologist to help determine the cause of hair problems?
Here are some symptoms, which indicate rising problems:
– Fatty scalp;
– Dry scalp;
– Irritated, sensitive scalp;
– Fragile, damaged, dry hair;
– Intense hair thinning;
Khrystyna V. Reshetniak
Dermatologist, cosmetologist, specialist (contour correction).
032 255 71 72, 067 436 52 24, 067 374 96 76
Lviv, 8 Ivan Tyktor str.